You are currently browsing the monthly archive for December 2010.
As 2010 comes to an end and I ring in the new year, I would like to reminisce about all the amazing discoveries and experiences Lady Spa Spa was lucky enough to enjoy! Cheers to an amazing 2010 and a spa-tacular 2011!
1) Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Unity Massage- a unique experience for two where you and your partner can learn personally from a massage expert. Me and my husband loved this treatment! A perfect bonding experience for two! Appropriate for honeymooners, as an amazing Valentine’s Day gift or for two lovers that can’t get enough of each other. I fell in love with it and you will too!
2) Eau Spa, Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach – Looking for a dreamy spa experience customized just for you? The Eau Spa is where it is at! Between the Self Centered Garden, The Eau Zone Relaxation Room, the Bath Lounge, the whimsical decor, the mini chocolate cupcakes, the Scrub Bar and the Moonlight parties, need I say more? It is a fantasy land for spa lovers like me.
3) Si Spa at The Marriott Palm Beach Singer Island Resort – There is no place like here! Eat lunch poolside with a beach view, hang out at the lagoon style pool and then get pampered at Si Spa with high quality treatments using top notch products. This is a resort getaway retreat for the day for a reasonable cost that averages about $110 per hour long treatment. You just cannot beat it!
4) Tipsy’s Spa and Salon – Looking for a chance to catch up with the girls but need to fit in some beauty time too? No need to choose. Head to Tipsy’s Spa and Salon to enjoy cocktails and a spa service. Only this spa doubles a as a full bar and lounge with disco style music and large screen televisons that deck the walls. It is an experience you have to try at least once amongst friends.
5) The Lane Spa Signature Facial and Signature Massage – Both signature treatments at the Lane Spa make my list! I think honestly I can say in all these years I had my best facial and best massage there to date! The cozy spa nestled in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens offers up every beauty service imagineable and to perfection. If you need a top of the line facial or massage, without all the extras, head to the Lane Spa and get what you paid for. They have an amazing experienced staff and friendly environment. You will be in good hands at the Lane Spa.
6) The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach – The service is impeccable at the Spa at the Four Seasons Resort. You will be treated like royalty when you visit this spa. The spa is like a marble palace. Everything is white marble from the floors to the walls. It is immaculate and the service there is five star all the way.
Lady Spa Spa looks forward to an amazing new year in 2011! And remember, you only live once and you deserve to be pampered! Make sure your resolution in 2011 is to treat yourself to spa treatments next year. They are good for the mind, body and spirit!
To celebrate the season, Si Spa is offering a selection of holiday specials that will delight the senses like their Gingerbread Exfoliation treatment. This Gingerbread body scrub is a treat-ment where a mix of gingerbread scented oils and salts are massaged into your body from head to toe by a Licensed Massage Therapist. First, a vichy shower placed above the massage table dampened my skin. Then the gingerbread scrub was massaged into my back, back of my legs, and back of my arms. Next the salts were rinsed off by a warm rain-like shower. The treatment continued next with the front of my arms, legs, hands and feet. The sensation of the warm shower, the invigorating application of scrub being massaged into every part of my body made me feel like I would melt. The aroma of gingerbread filled the air and scent lingered on afterwards leaving me with a smile on my face dreaming about Christmases past and to come.
This Gingerbread Body Scrub not only delights the senses but it also has benefits as well. During the winter/fall months skin tends to get dry, itchy and flaky. The exfoliating action of the sugars sloughed off dead skin cells allowing new skin cells to regenerate. The oils in the mixture left behind on the skin after rinsing off left my skin nicely hydrated. My skin felt smoother to the touch and rejuvenated.
Post treatment, the relaxation did not have to end as Si Spa guests are entitled to resort privileges. Spa guests can enjoy a lagoon pool with beach views, gorgeous azure Singer Island beach, a steam room with marble loungers, a fitness room or a meal at Solu Lagoon Grill poolside. I chose to enjoy the spa’s comfy relaxation room where I read a magazine and sipped on a glass of complimentary champagne served up by Spa Attendant, Virginia who is there to help you with anything you could possibly need throughout your Si Spa journey.
The Gingerbread Exfoliation and other holiday delights like it, won’t stick around forever. They will only be offered through the month of December and January. For more information call 561.340.1755 or visit their website .
Only 10 more days to get your holiday shopping done and the stress is on! Instead of dealing with crazy malls, traffic and fighting over parking spaces this year give the gift of Spa. Go to your favorite local Palm Beach Spa this year and several of them have added bonus incentives for buying from them. Spa gift cards or gift certificates make the perfect gift for loved ones, family, and even co-workers in any denomination. It is the gift that surely won’t be on the list of returns. Keep the bonus or incentive for yourself or they also make a great additional gift as well.
These local Palm Beach areas spas give you added gifts and incentives:
Give more value with the Lane Spa gift certificate. The Lane Spa of Palm Beach Gardens is offering a $20 gift certificate for every $100 dollars spent on gift certificates. The Lane Spa has over sixty treatments to choose from and a great retail boutique where your friends can use their gift certificates.
Give the gift of spa and get a day long vacation! This year with the purchase of $300 dollars worth of gift cards from the Spa at PGA National resort you will receive a complimentary room night at PGA National Resort. Essentially, your gift giving will result in a vacation get away. You can either use the vacation yourself or as another gift to pass onto a friend or loved one.
Be-dazzled by Anushka. The Anushka Spa located in City Place, West Palm Beach is offering a free pair of dazzling Diamondesque studs with any $100 gift card purchase. The studs are sterling silver with a $59 value. Keep them for yourself and be stylin’ or they make a great gift for a friend.
Break away from everyday with a credit towards a stay at the Breakers-The Breakers of Palm Beach is offering a $50 resort credit certificate applicable at to a future stay at the Breaker with a $200 purchase of gift certificates that can be used at the spa, retail boutiques, golf or tennis at the Breakers.
Give the gift of massage with Jupiter Farms Massage . Buy them online or in their studio. Their 75 minute “Exceptional Massage” Gift Certificate is $100, and the 90 minute “Exceptional Massage” Gift Certificate is $125 ~ each discounted $25 and they both include gratuity. As a special gift with purchase of their One Hour “Exceptional Massage” receive an Angel Ornament.
M@Beaute’Spa is offering clients who purchase three treatments in advance a fourth treatment free! No kidding, buy three gift certificates for treatments for you or a friend and receive a fourth free. http://www.beautetherapies.com has treatments you won’t find anywhere else like their Italian Iron Mask Facial. Why not indulge yourself and keep the fourth treatment so that you can indulge too, when your friend goes to use one of their certificates and make it a girls’ day out!
Tomorrow Only! Thursday December 9th, The Aveda Institute will be having their Winter Customer Appreciation Event. For two hours, 6 pm – 8 pm) you can enjoy the following:
- - FREE mini services
- - 20% off all spa and hair service appointments made (pre-booked)
- - 20% off all Aveda products 20% off Gift Cards
- - Free Samples and MORE!!
Visit their facebook page at : http://www.Facebook.com/AvedaInstituteSouthFlorida for more information and directions. This is an event you don’t want to miss.
AVEDA Institute South Florida is more than a beauty school. It’s an internationally renowned, cutting edge, eco-friendly cosmetology and spa institution dedicated to shaping the future of beauty, the industry and the world.
The quality of services and products set AVEDA apart — but it’s their commitment to the environment that means the most to them. They are dedicated to doing everything they can to be earth-friendly in their products, locations and services.
Aveda Institute South Florida has a large menu of hair services and relaxing spa services offered at a fraction of the cost of most local spas without losing the world class service that the AVEDA brand is known for.