You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Eau Spa’ tag.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 19th this year and giving the same old tie or shirt can get a bit tired. Gentleman love to be pampered and groomed too, so consider some irresistible offers from local palm beach area spas for Father’s Day giving this year.
At The Lane Spa in Palm Beach Gardens they have put together some great packages for Dad. Consider the Dad’s Day Off including a Signature Massage, followed by a 15-minute Scalp Massage and 15-minute Heel Scrub/ Foot Massage for $120. Dad will be well groomed with the Men’s Image Facial and Barnacle Buff Pedicure for $127. Or keep on giving with Dad’s Summer Escape, a generous package of 5-one Hour Deep Tissue/Sports Massages specially priced at $395.
The Spa at PGA National is offering a great one day getaway with their $99 Father’s Day Sports Massage special. This gives dad access to the exclusive Waters of the World pools.
Beaute Therapies, West Palm Beach, offers a Facial and a Massage for only $150. Or if dad’s fingers and toes could use some help after working hard n the yard a relaxing Manicure/Pedicure is on special for only $60 (Regular $75). Help him out with a new skincare regimen, D Man products by Dermophisiologique are 20% off this month.
Show dad your love with the Black-Tie Package at Eau Spa by Cornelia. Dad will look smokin’ and feel on top of his game after gentlemen’s facial using products for men by Germaine De Capuccini and a great haircut by French Hair Designer, Michael Rolland ($210 plus 20% gratuity).
Last but certainly not least, dad will feel and look like a million bucks after a visit to SiSpa located in the Palm Beach Marriott Resort Singer Island. The Captain of the Si Package includes a 50 min. Deep Si
massage, 50min. Gentleman’s Signature Facial, and a Gentlemen’s Upkeep Manicure/Pedicure. ($295 including gratuity, offer available now-Jun 19). Or how about spending some quality time with and treat him to a Captain of the Si Swedish massage (50min./$99 including gratuity, avail. June 17-19th).
No matter which of these spa gift ideas you choose, this Father’s Day will be one he remembers .
As 2010 comes to an end and I ring in the new year, I would like to reminisce about all the amazing discoveries and experiences Lady Spa Spa was lucky enough to enjoy! Cheers to an amazing 2010 and a spa-tacular 2011!
1) Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Unity Massage- a unique experience for two where you and your partner can learn personally from a massage expert. Me and my husband loved this treatment! A perfect bonding experience for two! Appropriate for honeymooners, as an amazing Valentine’s Day gift or for two lovers that can’t get enough of each other. I fell in love with it and you will too!
2) Eau Spa, Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach – Looking for a dreamy spa experience customized just for you? The Eau Spa is where it is at! Between the Self Centered Garden, The Eau Zone Relaxation Room, the Bath Lounge, the whimsical decor, the mini chocolate cupcakes, the Scrub Bar and the Moonlight parties, need I say more? It is a fantasy land for spa lovers like me.
3) Si Spa at The Marriott Palm Beach Singer Island Resort – There is no place like here! Eat lunch poolside with a beach view, hang out at the lagoon style pool and then get pampered at Si Spa with high quality treatments using top notch products. This is a resort getaway retreat for the day for a reasonable cost that averages about $110 per hour long treatment. You just cannot beat it!
4) Tipsy’s Spa and Salon – Looking for a chance to catch up with the girls but need to fit in some beauty time too? No need to choose. Head to Tipsy’s Spa and Salon to enjoy cocktails and a spa service. Only this spa doubles a as a full bar and lounge with disco style music and large screen televisons that deck the walls. It is an experience you have to try at least once amongst friends.
5) The Lane Spa Signature Facial and Signature Massage – Both signature treatments at the Lane Spa make my list! I think honestly I can say in all these years I had my best facial and best massage there to date! The cozy spa nestled in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens offers up every beauty service imagineable and to perfection. If you need a top of the line facial or massage, without all the extras, head to the Lane Spa and get what you paid for. They have an amazing experienced staff and friendly environment. You will be in good hands at the Lane Spa.
6) The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach – The service is impeccable at the Spa at the Four Seasons Resort. You will be treated like royalty when you visit this spa. The spa is like a marble palace. Everything is white marble from the floors to the walls. It is immaculate and the service there is five star all the way.
Lady Spa Spa looks forward to an amazing new year in 2011! And remember, you only live once and you deserve to be pampered! Make sure your resolution in 2011 is to treat yourself to spa treatments next year. They are good for the mind, body and spirit!
I had a great time attending the Fashion and Beaujolais Moon Party at Eau Spa at the Ritz-Carlton, Manalapan. Upon my arrival we were greeted and immediately handed a glass of George La Beouf’s newly launched Beaujolais which was absolutely delectable down to the last drop.
Highlights of the Eau So Fabulous event included:
Resident DJ, Adam Lipson, played a variety of electronica style music which added to the relaxing Zen-like atmosphere.
The temperature was comfortable and mild with no humidity. The Eau Spa’s Self Centered Garden was the place to be seen to celebrate the launch of Beaujolais Nouveau.
The Polish and Scrub Bar spa attendant Barbara offered us a demonstration of how the bar works and allowing you to sample their luxurious scrubs. Barbara explained the differences in the ingredients that you can choose to add to your DIY scrub and it was very informational.
The passed hors d’oeuvres were as unique to look at as they were to taste. I enjoyed the artistic presentation of every last one. I especially got a kick out of the oysters that were served on a tray that looked the bottom of the ocean. The unique culinary creations by Temple Orange Restaurant’s chefs were a tasty preview of the fine culinary dishes the restaurant has to offer.
Just in time for holiday shopping, the entertaining fashion show displayed a variety of the newest fashions available at the Beautique. Fashions from Barefoot Elegance, Q by Dorit, Johnny Was, and Seneca Moss were displayed my models who walked the petal- covered runway in the center of the garden. Models walked to the tunes of the resident DJ and showed off some really chic clothing options.
Moonlight Parties are something that Eau Spa by Cornelia hosts throughout the year. I will be at the next one for sure and you should too.
For more information about Eau Spa be sure to visit their web site at www.eauspa.com
Read more about my enjoyable experiences at Eau Spa, click here.
I felt like a kid in a candy store. Every turn offered some new and different experience and time just seemed to slip through the cracks. And it just so happens, right by the front desk you will see a clock projected onto the lobby floor. The clock actually goes backwards with the idea that time here does not matter. Perhaps, the underlying theory is that a visit here can actually turn back the hands of time, due to the result of feeling younger.
First things first, shopping! I visited their creatively named bEAU-tique which offers some unique items such as women’s clothing from around the globe, Cornelia skin care products, and featuring their signature scented products in Lemon grass and Green tea.
Next I was escorted to the check in area which is, a beautiful room that houses a wishing pool. After I answered some questions on a Personal Care Guide, I was lead over to make a wish. I was given a spa wish card and told to make a wish. I then placed a tea light into the water and “pushed” my wish officially into the universe.
I spent some time in the warmth of the Florida sun in the Self Centered Garden, lounging on a floating chair while dipping my toes in a cooling shallow pool of water. Around me, lush green vegetation, contemporary plush furnishings in bright jewel tones like greens and blues, water falls everywhere. The sounds were enough to clear my mind. A man in white offered me a chilled towel to wipe my brow and another surprise; a lavender-vanilla ice cream shot in honor of the Ritz Carlton’s Summer Ice Cream celebration.
Lunch was served waterfall side at a nice table for one. Just me, dining on delectable grilled chicken, Caesar Salad with a mix of grape tomato salad, and yummy olives at a table for one! While nibbling on my guiltless salad I spoiled myself with a refreshingly sinful Blueberry Caphinira. And to top off the deliciousness, I was sure to try out a couple of the scrumptious mini chocolate cupcakes the spa is known for.
It’s time for my appointment and Massage Therapist, Mel has arrived to lead me to the Play Villa. Eau Spa does not have just any old treatment rooms. They actually have villas for one or for two with outdoor private patio decks equipped with showers and some even have outdoor baths! The Crushed Pearl Body Smoother made me feel like royalty as a mixture of crushed pearls and minerals were rubbed into my skin to polish and soften. After an invigorating outdoor shower in the privacy of my very own deck, I returned to the warm massage table to be massaged from head to toe in a Pearl body oil that left me soft ,with a lustrous finish.
Next, I return to the Eau Zone, the garden view waiting area, and within minutes I’m whisked away by the friendly nail specialist, Lori, who will be performing a Champagne Shimmer Pedicure on me. talk about champagne taste, the cool part about this pedicure is a solution of champagne and oils are literally poured over your feet in addition to a traditional pedicure. Lastly, a warm paraffin wrap and a thoroughly relaxing leg massage before my polish of choice. Lori even brought me a glass of bubbly to sip on and a yummy cupcake to enjoy during my treatment.
To top off the amazing day, I headed to the Bath Lounge and dosed off for a few minutes on a heated tile lounger located in the relaxing room. The Bath Lounge consists of a room with a jumbo sized Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and even a steam shower.
My spa fantasy has come to an end, but before I leave I take advantage of a full range of the Signature scented Green Tea and Lemongrass lotions and products to freshen up before I depart. The scent lingers as I write this and I remember the Spa fantasy that came true for me and I hope some day for you.
Call Eau Spa at 561.540.4960 for an experience of the senses you will never forget.
Learn more about my Eau Spa experience by visiting http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-55624-West-Palm-Beach-Day-Spas-Examiner/