You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Ft Lauderdale Spa’ tag.
This fall a select group of Spa resorts in the Ft Lauderdale area have gotten together to offer Spa Chic Stays. Twelve participating resorts will offer discounted packages that include your spa treatment and a resort overnight stay for the ultimate in relaxation. Take a time out and head to partipating resorts to indulge in some rest, relaxation and the Sunny beaches of Fort Lauderdale.
Here are best of the Spa Chic Stays you can take advantage of this Fall, August 15th through September 30th:
1) Hollywood Beach Marriott Hotel’s Escape! Spa Package: Enjoy accomodations and breakfast for two at Latitudes Beach Café with incredible ocean views. Recieve $100 in credits at the Spa on the Broadwalk, plus 20% off toward spa product. Rates from $199. Promo code “SPA” or click here to book.
2) Lago Mar Resort and Club Spa Chic Stay: Includes one night in an Executive Suite, complete with bedroom, living room and Private Balcony. Plus your choice of Aromatherapy Salt Glow / 45 minutes or Swedish Massage / 80 minutes. Rate of just $261 (includes taxes and gratuities). Click here to book. Available Sept 1-30, 2010.
3) Ritz Carlton, Ft Lauderdale: Indulge in your choice of either a 50 min. Wellness Massage or a (5o min.) Eminence Stone Crop Facial continued by an evening in Ft Lauderdale’s only AAA Five Diamond intracoastal hotel. Rates starting at $278. Click here to make a reservation.
4) Westin Beach Resort’s Spa Chic Package at the Heavenly Spa: Includes one night accommodation and one signature 80 minute Rollerssage, per stay (not per person). Contact the Heavenly Spa at (954) 245-3040 to book your signature treatment. Rates starting at $239. Click here to reserve.
Cannot afford to take a full night for yourself even though I would highly advise it? Then check out the $99 Spa Chic Services offered this fall and indulge for at least for the day!
This Fall, August 15th through September 30th guests can enjoy $99 packages at a choice of 12 Ft Lauderdale resort spas and 3 day spas. Each package offered is at least a 50% savings off regular treatment pricing.
Check out just a few of the amazing offers this Fall:
1) Harbour Beach Marriott Resort and Spa (excludes Saturdays) $99 Spa Chic service: Swedish Massage / 80 minutes, designed to improve circulation and relaxation. Great for stress and tension relief.
2) The Spa at the Ritz Carlton, Ft Lauderdale (excludes Saturdays)$99 Spa Chic service:Wellness Massage / 50 minutes: A personalized full body massage focuses on individual needs. Aromatherapy oils infused with relaxing agents soothe the mind as the body releases all negative energy and drifts into a state of bliss.
Eminence Stone Crop Facial / 50 minutes: An organic treatment using extracts from the nutrient rich Stone Crop cactus refreshes the skin’s appearance as it eliminates impurities, hydrates and revitalizes the complexion.
3) Spa Atlantic offers three packages to choose from for the $99 Spa Chic services:
Time Out Package: 50 minute Sun Soother Hydrating and Replenishing Body Treatment with choice of:
Atlantic Repair Express Facial (25 minute) or Indulge yourself with choice of Martini Express Manicure or Pedicure (25 minute). Choose between: Strawberry Kiwi Dreams, Chocolate A Go-Go, or Summer Rain.
Sentiment Package: 50 minute Scented Massage, 25 minute Hand or Foot Paraffin Treatment and complimentary gift . Select one of the scents to enjoy for during your treatment: ABUNDANCE (Ylang Ylang, Bulgarian Rose and Earthy Iris); HAPPINESS (Plum Raspberries, Tart Rhubarb, Sugarcane and sweet Pea Blossoms); THANKFULNESS (Velvety Cream, Bourbon Vanilla, Caramel and Peach); or GOOD HEALTH (Rosemary and Basil, Jasmine Petals, Lemon Blossom)
Passport to Paradise Package: Choice of one 50 minute Aromatherapy Journey Massage or a 50 minute Journey Facial, followed by an On the Go Hair & Scalp treatment and a choice of Express Manicure or Pedicure followed by a complimentary glass of wine while overlooking the ocean.
To see more Spa Chic services or learn about Spa Chic Stays which include overnight accomodations at participating Ft Lauderdale Beach resorts visit http://www.sunny.org/spachic/
Plus, enter to win a three night Spa Chic getaway.