Theres no need to travel to the Middle East or Europe to enjoy the healing benefits of the Waters of the Dead Sea or the Pyrenees Mountains of Spain or France! At the Spa at PGA National Resort they have recreated both experiences with their Waters of the World Pools and this summer they are inviting you to make a Girls Day of it!
The Dead Sea Pool
Since Ancient times, travelers have bathed in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea which is said to have many well known healing properties from soothing skin allergies to improving blood circulationa nd metabolism. So make a splash and soak in its magical benefits.
The Pyrenees Pool
Dive into the chilly, healing waters in the Pyrenees salt pool. The waters which run beneath the Pyreness mountains in Spain and France are said to help moderate fluid retention, body temperature and mood swings .
Take advantage of the Girls Day promotion now through Sept. 30th for just $99 and enjoy:
- Your Choice of 25 minute neck and shoulder massage, reflexology, salt glow body scrub, or spa manicure and pedicure
- Pool Butler service
- Cocktail service
- Complimentary poolside lunch
- Product sample gift bag
- Poolside lounge chairs and lush towels
- Access to the Spa locker room and quiet area
- Plus- Mommies catch some “you” time with no worries by dropping the kids at the Complimentary PGA National Kids Camp!
Gather your friends and make a splash this summer at the exotic Waters of the World soon by calling 800-533-9397. I can think of a better way to chill out with the girls.