5 in 1 Restore Cream by First Aid Beauty (FAB) is not just your average face cream. After a pretty bad case of sunburn due to a random trip to the tanning bed I thought for sure I was going to “lose my face”. In the past with sunburn of this magnitude I experienced unsightly peeling for days which mixed with my foundation is always a beauty disaster.
After only about four days of using 5 in 1 Restore Cream I had very noticeable results not only when I touched my face but with the appearance of my skin as well. The dry scaly patches on my forehead vanished and my skin felt smoother and softer to the
touch. I also noticed an overall radiance to my skin tone that was not there before. Best of all I avoided any peeling all together!
What I LOVE about 5 in 1 Restore Cream:
- It has the consistency of a very rich creamy night time moisturizer but without the usual greasiness. Instead of just using the cream before bed I actually use it during the day time as well, for double the results.
- It does not feel heavy or cumbersome on my skin.
- It literally gets absorbed into the skin on contact. I can put it on and then immediately follow with my foundation.
- It is formulated without chemicals like parabens, sulfates, dyes and fragrances so I know I am using a pure product on my skin.
5 in 1 Restore Cream by FAB is NOT your average moisturizer it is formulated to offer you five different benefits, (hence the name 5 in 1):
1) Reduces appearance of wrinkles
2) Improve radiance
3) Correct uneven skin tone
4) Nourish and moisturize
5) Combat free radicals
What Else you should know:
Ideal for all skin types, this product is safe for even the most sensitive skin. It’s allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains First Aid Beauty’s Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.
Where to Buy It: You can buy the entire First Aid Beauty Line of products exclusively at any Sephora location or via the First Aid Beauty online store . And no it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. 5 in 1 Restore Cream by F-A-B is just $38 dollars.