COOLA Mineral Face Moisturizer with SPF 20 is not just a moisturizer nor is it just your average sunblock. You can use it daily as your facial moisturizer to hydrate the skin and you don’t need to worry about sunscreen because it shields you from the sun with full UVA/UVB protection.
What I LOVE about COOLA Mineral Face Moisturizer:
- Even though it has all the ingredients of typical sunblock like Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide it goes on sheer and transparent with no white or ashy appearance on the skin.
- With its sheer texture it does not feel greasy or heavy like the other leading sunblock products.
- It is noncomodogenic which means I don’t need to worry about it clogging the pores on my face like other sunblocks that are not specifically designed for facial usage.
- It is light enough to wear under makeup.
- Only organic and locally sourced ingredients are used in the production of the entire Coola Suncare Collection
Natural Mineral Sunblock by COOLA offers the following benefits:
1) Organic Cocoa and Shea Butters sooth and moisturize to help with fine lines
2) Xylinum Black Tea and Organic Grape Seed Extract offer skin an anti-aging boost
3) Delivers UVA/UVB sun protection
Things you should know about COOLA Mineral Face Moisturizer:
COOLA unscented mineral face moisturizer is a bit more expensive than other sunblocks but it is worth the extra investment. With its dual purpose use you can justify the added dollars because it combines two products in one, an anti-aging moisturizer with
the added benefits of your usual sunblock. No need to bother with greasy products like Hawaiian Tropic or Coppertone when you have all the protection you need with COOLA.
This face moisturizer also comes in Matte Finish Cucumber that hydrates and protects with SPF 30 and delivers a refreshing scent. Or add some color to your face with the Tint Rose Natural Mineral Sunblock which soothes and offers a slight rosy glow to your skin tone.
Where to Buy It: You can buy products from the COOLA Organic Suncare collection at fine resorts and spas like the
Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach or the Four Seasons, Palm Beach and of course online for $36/1.7 oz.