(Yields 1 quart)
2 pounds cooked, peeled deveined shrimp
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
1 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
6 each 5.5 ounce cans of Clamato juice
1-1/2 cups ketchup
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
4 oz buffalo wing sauce
2 ripe avocados – peeled and pitted
2 each diced tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
- Chop Shrimp and Avocados
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl
- Stir in garlic, red onion, and cilantro
- Mix in tomato and clam juice cocktail, ketchup, lime juice, buffalo sauce
- Gently stir in avocado and tomatoes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Tip: Top with a dollop of sour cream or garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro for an added personal touch.
The Waters of the World Cafe is poolside at the Spa at PGA National. It is private to guests of the Spa only. Located at 400 Avenue of the Champions adjacent to the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens, it is a great place to enjoy light, spa cuisine while lounging by the Waters of the World healing mineral pools.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat: 13 G
Carb 15 G
Protein 14 G