Doesn’t it seem like the holidays always come with a hangover? From office parties, to chic cocktails, to family engagements and late nights dressed in a tacky Christmas sweater, the holidays can leave you looking less than lovely the morning after. Now face the next day wide-eyed and bushy-tailed with these fail-proof beauty essentials to help you cure any holiday hangover.
1. Cleanse last night away with the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase HydraBalance Foaming Cleanser. A soap-free and non-drying, balancing formula restores the skin’s natural protective barrier to help it regain and retain lost moisture.
2. Wake up your skin with a cooling spritz of the Jurlique Chamomile Soothing Mist to leave even the most tired skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
3. Now lock in the moisture with the Kinerase Advanced Lotion to condition while supporting your skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid. This gentle lotion visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving you looking better than ever.
4. Finish off your complexion rehab with a light layering of the Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup or your favorite brand of BB Cream to even out your skin-tone while avoiding the dreaded “cake face.”
5. Face feeling fresh but your eyes looking a little bloodshot? Start with the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Under Eye Recovery to soothe and deflate puffiness for a bright-eyed appearance. As an added bonus, this affordable wonder also decreases dark circles as it brightens.
6. Neutralize the redness and draw attention outward with a pale reflective shadow like Too Faced Exotic Color Eyeshadow.
7. Complete the illusion of bigger eyes by tight-lining with the Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool.
8. For a fresh-faced look that will leave people thinking you spent the morning doing Yoga apply a lip and cheek color like Too Faced Full Bloom Lip and Cheek Creme.