I wish I lived closer to Hershey, Pennsylvania because one of the spas on my spa bucket list is now offering an exclusive membership offering for 2014. The Spa At The Hotel Hershey‘s new membership to their Chocolate Spa Club features special discounts, a one-night stay at The Hotel Hershey, a private member website, and more! Memberships are available on an annual basis for ages 18 years or older and the cost is $450. I know you are thinking what the heck do they give you for $450 big ones? But if really see all the benefits they offer, the membership pretty much pays for itself just between the one night stay and the $150 spa credit. If you live locally and can patronize the Spa frequently it’s definitely worth it to spa it up chocolate VIP style.
2014 Chocolate Spa Club Member Benefits Include:
- Complimentary $150 spa credit
- 15% discount on spa services Monday – Thursday*
- Complimentary open house events with priority reservations**
- Dedicated member spa reservation line
- 10% discount on spa retail
- Exclusive member gift
- 6 Invite-a-friend passes -(certificates for an accompanying friend to receive a 15% discount for a visit to The Spa)
- Seasonal complimentary access to the Outdoor Pool for member and one friend, when each has 50-minute service. Spa service Monday – Thursday only.
- 4 complimentary Oasis lunch certificates
- Private Chocolate Spa Club member website
- Complimentary one-night stay at The Hotel Hershey+
- Use of special Chocolate Spa Club robes when at The Spa
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, affectionately known as The Chocolate Spa by guests, serves up a variety of chocolate infused treatments in honor of the rich chocolate history in Hershey, The Sweetest Place on Earth. Rich chocolate aromas are specifically designed and used at The Chocolate Spa to put a twist on traditional spa treatments such as the Cocoa Facial Experience, the Whipped Cocoa Bath and the Cocoa Massage.