Bridgestone Tires “It’s ALL About YOU” Conference will take place on Friday, January 23, 2015 at the Palm Beach Airport Hilton, located at 150 Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach. This women’s networking event that’s sure to prepare guest participants for the best 2015 ever includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments amongst an exciting schedule of guest speakers and indulgences.
Attendees will enjoy a full slate of guest speakers as follows:
- Dr. Maureen Whelihan, a bio-identical hormone specialist specializing in sexual medicine and Co-Author of “Kiss and Tell” will discuss the topic, Cooling down the hot flashes while keeping the heat in the bedroom.
- Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jana Rasmussen will share cutting-edge rejuvenation options in the field that are not necessarily invasive.
- Leslie Artsis Adams, a wealth advisor for Morgan Stanley will discuss hot financial tips.
- Marcella Scherer, an image and beauty consultant fills you in on how to look 10 pounds thinner and 10 years younger in 20 minutes or less
- Expert Jeweler Tracy Sherman will explains how to maximize your “Family Jewels”
- Laura South, a social media expert, teaches guests how to optimize your social media presence and
- Lastly, Darlene Gray, a former road racer and presently Bridgestone’s ultra-high performance specialist, along with Elaine Larsen, an IHRA NationalChampion and professional Jet Dragster driver who are “Focused on the Finish Line”.
Besides learning from some of the Palm Beaches finest there will also be a wine tasting, Tito’tinis, hors d’oeuvres, and gift bags for all program participants. A Bridgestone tires “No Pressure Zone” inspired by Drive Guard Tires that allow one to drive safely on a flat tire for up to 50 miles will offer complimentary massages, mini manicures and pedicures, and makeovers.
Additionally, a silent auction will take place benefitting Burckle Place. designed to serve women who find themselves homeless in our community. The home to 10 women in Lake Worth relies solely on private funding, to lessen dependence on government aid, and to be a model for sustainable funding for the future. Participants are also asked to bring any gently used clothing they can spare with them to donate to the cause.
For tickets and detailed information visit http://www.themerchantstrategy.com/all-about-you