Prom is the first step into a new adventure in your life, a step towards a new you. This is the time where you can step out of our comfort zone or school uniform and look like a princess. If you have your dream date escorting you, here’s your chance to shine with a gorgeous look for that one night of the year.
Tips to looking your best for Prom:
1) Break out your glitter lip gloss to add sparkle to your everyday lipstick or consider a color that really pops like bold red, peach or even hot pink.
2) Use a contour and highlight kit, designed to sculpt, define, and highlight your face.add some pops of peaches, pinks, and reds as well as sparkle shadows for smoky eyes. Contour and highlight kits usually come with some great step by step directions.
3) Based on the color of your gown, add some pops of peaches, pinks, and reds to your makeup palette the night of the event.
4) Looking to add some sophisticated drama to your look? Consider creating a smokey eye appearance with your eye shadows and then add some sparkle shadow over the top for even more Va Voom! Visit http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Smoky-Eyes-With-Makeup for a step by step tutorial.
5) Remember these are memories you will look back at for a lifetime with photos and on social media. If you can afford it, definitely splurge on a makeup application for the night. It will pay off tenfold, and you will look like a million bucks.
Beauty tips by Makeup Maven Alyson Sichenzia. Follow her on Instagram @alysichenzhearne or check out her website at alysonsichenzia.com. Be sure to post comments and questions! For more beauty tips from a variety of beauty, contributors subscribe to Ladyspaspa.com and receive spa and beauty news straight to your inbox.