As 2010 comes to an end and I ring in the new year, I would like to reminisce about all the amazing discoveries and experiences Lady Spa Spa was lucky enough to enjoy! Cheers to an amazing 2010 and a spa-tacular 2011!
1) Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Unity Massage– a unique experience for two where you and your partner can learn personally from a massage expert. Me and my husband loved this treatment! A perfect bonding experience for two! Appropriate for honeymooners, as an amazing Valentine’s Day gift or for two lovers that can’t get enough of each other. I fell in love with it and you will too!
2) Eau Spa, Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach – Looking for a dreamy spa experience customized just for you? The Eau Spa is where it is at! Between the Self Centered Garden, The Eau Zone Relaxation Room, the Bath Lounge, the whimsical decor, the mini chocolate cupcakes, the Scrub Bar and the Moonlight parties, need I say more? It is a fantasy land for spa lovers like me.
3) Si Spa at The Marriott Palm Beach Singer Island Resort – There is no place like here! Eat lunch poolside with a beach view, hang out at the lagoon style pool and then get pampered at Si Spa with high quality treatments using top notch products. This is a resort getaway retreat for the day for a reasonable cost that averages about $110 per hour long treatment. You just cannot beat it!
4) Tipsy’s Spa and Salon – Looking for a chance to catch up with the girls but need to fit in some beauty time too? No need to choose. Head to Tipsy’s Spa and Salon to enjoy cocktails and a spa service. Only this spa doubles a as a full bar and lounge with disco style music and large screen televisons that deck the walls. It is an experience you have to try at least once amongst friends.
5) The Lane Spa Signature Facial and Signature Massage – Both signature treatments at the Lane Spa make my list! I think honestly I can say in all these years I had my best facial and best massage there to date! The cozy spa nestled in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens offers up every beauty service imagineable and to perfection. If you need a top of the line facial or massage, without all the extras, head to the Lane Spa and get what you paid for. They have an amazing experienced staff and friendly environment. You will be in good hands at the Lane Spa.
6) The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach – The service is impeccable at the Spa at the Four Seasons Resort. You will be treated like royalty when you visit this spa. The spa is like a marble palace. Everything is white marble from the floors to the walls. It is immaculate and the service there is five star all the way.
Lady Spa Spa looks forward to an amazing new year in 2011! And remember, you only live once and you deserve to be pampered! Make sure your resolution in 2011 is to treat yourself to spa treatments next year. They are good for the mind, body and spirit!